Argos underpins digital transformation strategy with OpenText
OpenText Media Management serves up digital assets for multichannel strategy.
- Require digital transformation strategy with extensible, enterprise digital asset management solution as key infrastructure component
- Need multichannel content marketing ability to manage and deliver video, documents, images, photos, illustrations, and other digital content
- Process to create, transform, and deliver assets for multiple channels was slow, repetitive, manual, and costly to the business
- Creates a single source of truth with all asset versions and renditions from one approved master
- Manages greater volume and range of digital and video assets, and automated workflows to serve multichannel marketing and ecommerce requirements
- Removes mundane, repetitive and time-consuming manual tasks through automation
Argos is the UK’s leading multichannel retailer, selling a range of more than 53,000 products through 840 stores, by phone, and via its website and mobile apps, for collection or delivery.