Jacky Perrenot dramatically reduces costs and streamlines workflows
Major EU transport company sees fast ROI and 30% savings by digitally transforming 50,000 faxes per month with OpenText™ XM Fax™.
- Decentralized faxing was cumbersome and expensive
- Existing infrastructure lacked reporting capabilities
- Secure solution needed to protect confidential and sensitive documents
- Eliminated fax machines and PSTN lines for a 30% savings
- Recouped cost of the XM Fax solution in 2 years
- Implemented tracking all faxing company-wide for a detailed audit record
- Fax-enabled their fleet of Xerox multifunction printers
- Allowed staff to send and receive faxes from laptops, onsite and remote, via Microsoft Office
About Jacky Perrenot
Founded in 1945, Jacky Perrenot is a major transport company headquartered in France. It has over 50 subsidiaries and 5,200 employees. Faxed documents are an integral part of their transportation logistics process (e.g. freight shipping documents, delivery confirmations, etc.). To ensure shipments move smoothly, the company averages a volume of more than 2,000 faxes being processed every day.